The OCP Pan-Orthodox Christian Society – Areas of Operation
The Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE Society is engaged with the following sectors since 2007.
Pan-Orthodox Unity and Networking
- Pan-Orthodox Lobbying
- Meetings and Visits
- Global Networking and Collaborations – Orthodox Churches and Institutions.
- Global Network of Delegates
- Building Understanding between various Orthodox Churches
- Promoting a united Orthodox voice
- Pan-Orthodox consultation
- Awards and Honours (OCP Foundation)
- OCP Intelligence
Communications and Media Services
- OCP Media Network
- OCP News Service
- Pan-Orthodox Journalism
- Inter-Orthodox Media Collaborations
- Information Center and Resource Hub
- Internet and Social Media Platforms
Research and Development
- Center for Orthodox Studies
- Oriental Orthodox Research Center
- MARP Western Rite Orthodox Research Project
- Orthodox Christian Educational Institution Project
- Consultation and Training
- Academic and Research collaborations
- Field Investigation
- Academic Collaborations (Individuals and Institutions)
- Iconography and Art
Publication and Press
- OCP Publications
- OCP Press
- Research Publications
- Publishing Support
- Secular Collaborations
Human Rights and Faith
- Lobbying and Media
- Awareness Campaigns
- Petitions and Appeals
- Support for Persecuted Christians
Social Outreach and Mission Support
- Charity and Social Welfare
- Philanthropic Activities
- Exploring areas of mutual collaborations
- Research and Academic collaborations
- Defending Orthodox rights in an ecumenical context
Major Activities at a Glance
- A registered organization exclusively committed to Pan-Orthodox Christian Conciliar unity with ecumenical respect.
- Involved in propagating the need for inter-Orthodox unity (Pan-Orthodox unity) and for the need for building an exclusive Universal Orthodox Christian platform and for dialogues and exchanges between all Orthodox jurisdictions (Eastern, Oriental, and Independent Orthodox Churches etc).
- Operating World’s largest Pan-Orthodox Christian Portal (OCP Media Network) since 2007 and thereby building a Pan-Orthodox media culture.
- Maintaining Pan-Orthodox networking and communications with several Orthodox Churches and institutions worldwide. Visiting and holding meetings, interviews, and discussions with various Orthodox Church delegations and promoting pan-orthodox unity.
- Publishing books and articles providing equal importance to the Traditions, teachings, and practices of both Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches in various national and international print and electronic media.
- Published and manages the world’s largest list of Orthodox Christian educational institution through Project OCEI.
- Manages the world’s largest Western Rite Orthodox project titled ‘Metropolitan Alvares Julius Research Project (MARP) to study the Western Rites of Eastern, Oriental and independent Orthodox Churches since 2009.
- Played an integral role in revamping the Brahmavar Orthodox Community (a Western Rite Orthodox community).
- Rediscovered several Western Rite Orthodox communities in the Indian Sub-continent through MARP.
- Honouring leaders, achievers, and personalities through the OCP Foundation.
- Undertaking various projects to propagate faith, doctrines, unity and academic resources on Orthodox Christianity.
- Providing consultancy and training programs to Orthodox Churches, projects and pan-orthodox organizations.
- Promoting and defending the rights of all Orthodox Churches, coordinating voice against Christian persecution, defending the freedom of worship and human rights.
- Extending a helping hand to the poor and needy through charity services.