The Orthodox Monastery of Saints Ninian and Cuthbert to become the first Orthodox Monastery in the Hebrides

KILNINIAN HISTORY-  16/3/14 Mull Historical Society describes Kilninian, built in 1755, as ‘one of the oldest (churches), and until very recently, still used for worship. Possibly standing on the site of an earlier medieval church, it first appears in the records of 1561, where it is stated that the parsonage of ‘Keilnoening’ had formerly belonged to ...