Albanian Orthodox Church – April 2014
In this New Edition of the Magazine “Kërkim”, you will be informed about:
- The Patriarchal and Synodal Encyclical on the Occasion of the 1700th Anniversary of the Edict of Milan – by the Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome and Ecumenical Patriarch, Bartholomew pg.5.
- The Religious Freedom is Inextricably Linked to the Return of Holy Places of Worship – by Prof. Dr. + Anastasi, Archbishop of Tirana, Durrës and All Albania pg.15.
- The Legal History After the Edict of Milan – by Don Francesco Braschi pg.21.
- The Persecution of Christians during the First Three Centuries. Different Edicts Concerning to Christian Faith pg.31.
- The Edict of Milan and the Decree of Licinius – by Radoslav Stankovic pg.41.
- The Decisions of Mediolanum – by Archimandrite Kozma Sovjani pg.45.
- The Reality of Religious Freedom in the World Today – by Peter Sefton-Williams pg.56.
- Evidence on the Situation of Christians in the Middle East – by the Bishop Maroun Elias Lahham pg.61.
- Comments on Some Topics that Affect the Ecumenical Patriarchate – by Constantine G. Caras pg.67.
- New Difficulties for the Orthodox – by Lekë Tasi pg.75.
- The Objectification of the Heritage – by Dr. Konstantinos Giakoumis pg.85.
- The Orthodox Spirituality in a Godless Epoch – by Kevin Allen pg.85.